If you are ready to shop for CD Duplication Services to mass produce your prized CD, how can you know you are getting the most professional result possible? Anyone can produce and duplicate media, but what should you look for when trying to find a professional service? Here are a few questions to ask yourself to make sure you are hiring the best:
Choosing a CD Duplication Provider
1) Do they offer multiple services? When searching for the best company for your CD duplication services, you want a company that can do more than just CD duplication. Look for a company who is also well-versed in the various digital formats and how to market several ways. It is always the wise artist who finds a multiple service providers, so you can house all of your music marketing needs under one roof.
2) Do they publish on multiple formats? Choose a company that offers to publish on multiple formats, especially the ones that are the most important, such as iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, and Spotify, to name a few. In today’s mobile market, it is important to go where the people are and since they come from multiple channels or formats, you have to be on all the important ones.
3) Do they offer copyright protection and advice? Choose a company which understands copyright law and strives to protect your rights to your intellectual work. The more you know about the changing laws, the more you will be able to protect yourself, and your intellectual property.
4) Are they affiliated with professional music associations? Equally important to copyright issues are affiliations with BMI and ASCAP, to name a few. Organizations covered by these universal music associations will have access to more information and protections than those that are not. Trust your CD duplication services to a company which knows the laws and has these organizations behind them.
5) Do they have your best interests at heart? Knowing that your CD duplication service wants you to succeed is perhaps the most important aspect of all. If they believe in your project, they can help you with additional aspects of marketing, beside duplication services, if you need them.
You can choose any duplication service for your CD duplication needs, or find a company that offers multiple services and consider it like your marketing headquarters for your work. It is sometimes best to find a multiple service provider who does a number of other things, and acts like an agent for your work, as well as protecting your copyright interests, and other issues. Locating services for your prized musical works under one roof is probably the best, most reliable means to feeling secure in knowing your music is in the best hands possible, and will help you along the road to success, rather than just burn a few CD’s for you.