“Audio Mastering can make the difference between a good-sounding CD and a great-sounding one.”
What is the general rule of thumb to prepare my mixes to be ready for mastering?
It is recommended that processes such as compression, limiting, maximizing, etc. not be applied on the stereo buss during mix-down. A master that arrives already compressed and or limited greatly reduces the ability of the engineer to deliver the best sounding master possible.
“Audio Mastering is your final opportunity to make a lasting first impression”
“A good sounding album must have a balanced relationship between the lows and highs. There has to be a clean bass response. Muddiness in the low end can cause the song to lose focus.”
We provide custom and affordable mastering, tailored to your specific needs and tempered with our friendly and professional team.
What do you have to lose? Upload one of your songs through My Account with the comment “free sample” AND WE’LL MASTER A FREE SAMPLE!
Can you master from an MP3?
File formats such as MP3, AAC, or WMA, are not acceptable for mastering
Formats we accept for Audio Mastering
- Data Files (wav, aiff, aif, SDII, FLAC)
- DDP file sets
Audio Mastering prices
- Mastering 1 Song – $45.00
- Mastering 2 Songs – $90.00
- Mastering 3 Songs – $135.00
- Mastering 4 Songs – $180.00
- Mastering 5 Songs – $225.00
- Mastering 6 Songs – $270.00
- Mastering 7 Songs – $315.00
- Mastering 8 Songs – $360.00
- Mastering 9 Songs – $405.00
- Mastering 10 Songs – $450.00
- Mastering 11 Songs – $465.00
- Mastering 12 Songs – $480.00
- Mastering 13 to 16 Songs – $560.00
- Mastering 17 to 21 Songs – $608.00
- Tune Level, Space and Sequence – $120.00
Add CD-Text and ISRC codes to your album for $36.